The following items are required at the time of orientation:
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact central office at 865-453-4671.
- Drivers License
- Social Security Card
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit or a letter on bank letterhead stating routing and account number
- Social Security Numbers, Date of Birth for Dependent and Beneficiaries
- If seeking family insurance coverage, please bring birth certificates for children, marriage certificate and the most recent tax returns as proof of marriage
- Official Experience Form (only required for experience not posted on the state department website).
- Receipt for fingerprinting
- Receipt from physical